Sunday, January 9, 2011

Living spaciously

As most of you know, my intention for 2011 is to live spaciously. Here are some of my ideas for manifesting that.

1. Make my daily to-do list short (no more than 3 items).
2. Practice saying no.
3. Have a regular mind-clearing practice.
4. Reduce visual clutter in home and office.
5. Guard my time jealously.
6. Trust that opportunities will come again if they're right for me.
7. Take a weekly sabbath.
8. Do nothing for at least a brief while each day.
9. Only do something if it makes my heart sing.
10. Eliminate "I'll try"; be clear with yeses and nos.
11. Stand by my new calendar policy.
12. Breathe deeply often.
13. Do less and do it mindfully.
14. Work on one thing at a time.
15. Learn from my cats.
16. Eat slowly.

I'm curious to know if any readers set intentions. If so, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hi jill. I think i might as well agree with what you have mentioned here... come visit me back...http://senseisarchive.blogspot.com/