Sunday, February 24, 2013

Moving into Willingness

When several different people recommend something, I usually listen. This was the case with two documentary films: Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and Forks over Knives. Both films are about moving from calorie-dense foods to nutrient-dense foods for optimal well-being. While the science was convincing, I know that any research results can be skewed in the direction you want them to go, so I was more impressed by the actual fat human beings transforming themselves by eating a diet heavy in fresh whole fruits and vegetables. The results were remarkable, inspiring, and compelling.

I bought a juicer and I signed up with an old friend who is addiction-savvy and well trained in coaching for health and well-being. I'm coming it at from the point of well-being, however, that may look and feel for me.

I'll keep you posted. Jill

No comments: