Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 62 My controlling self showed up today

So much for wanting to not think about food. I was hungry all day today, or so it seemed. I had my smoothie before the gym but my second breakfast at 10 wasn't enough and I had a second helping. Then I got busy and went to a meeting and went to Trader Joe's and by the time I got around to lunch, it was 2:30 and I ate a normal lunch and then some more salad and then some dried fruit and finally felt okay.

Tonight it all feels okay but during the morning and afternoon, I felt out of control around food. An old, old feeling. I wasn't eating anything not on the plan and I probably wasn't eating too much of anything. But it was how I was eating it that didn't feel good, that I wanted somehow to control instead of just letting it be. Sometimes I find it so hard to just let things be what they are.

No comments: