Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 152 Exercise and the food plan

My coach always checks in about exercise as it's an essential part of her plan but we don't talk about it much because I have had a pretty solid exercise practice for more than 30 years, after I started jogging in my early 30s. I jogged and ran for about 15 years; then my knees and ankles weren't so happy with that any more. So I turned to walking and the treadmill and lifting weights and I've been faithful at that for a long, long time. I don't really enjoy the workouts but I like the way they make me feel and if I don't work out for a couple of days, I start to feel "off."

I go to the gym with a buddy 3-4 times a week, and I walk a mile or two most other mornings. Reboot Joe from Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead includes exercise in his program and I think the videos at this site are well worth considering if you're wanting to add more exercise to your life. Enjoy!

http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/fitness/workouts/?utm_source=Reboot+Your+Life+Newsletter&utm_campaign=609f29650a-CampReboot_9things_email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a1a14f4da0-609f29650a-11788625

No comments: