Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 320 Taking a big leap

Wednesday I took a giant jump into a new life. Yes, I got my haircut and that was a big jump but that wasn't it. I took a giant jump by signing up for a time-intensive, extraordinarily expensive 9-month seminar/workshop/personal transformation program called More Money Guaranteed. I first heard about this program last year but I looked at it, saw the cost, thought "no way," and let it go.

It came around again last November and I looked at it a little more closely. A lot of amazing results. I was intrigued but I realized one of the required weekends of the program conflicted with a work trip I already had planned to Nashville. So I set it aside again.

But one of my friends, a fiscally conservative member of my Women and Money group, was thinking about it and she talked about it in group and I was a bit more intrigued. If she was thinking about it, maybe I should too. The big draw was not only the topic, having complete freedom and ease around financial matters, but the workshop facilitators, Dave Ellis and Lynne Twist. Dave is the best workshop leader I've ever seen in action and Lynne's book, The Soul of Money, is a very powerful and innovative way to look what we have and what we don't.

Then Margaret signed up and my Nashville trip fell through and I took it as a sign from the universe that this has something big to offer me. I talked it over with some trusted friends, slept on it, and said yes.

The program promises unpredictable and unimaginable results. I've jumped twice before and had that happen. When I got sober was the first time. When I took courses with Landmark Education in 1999 was the second. I'm excited to see what's going to happen this time.


No comments: