Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 328 Acupuncture before flying

I've been fortunate so far to escape both the respiratory flu that has been so vicious and the intestinal norovirus making the rounds. I've had a minor cold, or it stayed minor, but was concerned about flying and the exposure to others and the fatigue of travelling. So I got the good idea to go Sunday afternoon to acupuncture before I flew out Monday morning.

I always have a restful nap at Working Class Acupuncture and Sunday was no exception. I also noticed that I had much less trip anxiety that evening and the next morning. I had a smooth and easy flight and have had little trouble with jet lag and have felt quite good while I'm here.

I don't know how much of this to attribute to healthy eating and how much to acupuncture but I'll be doing it again when I get home!

No comments: