Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 348 Okay, I admit it

I've been finding that my way of eating is not so exciting and interesting any more. The food is still good. I made a wonderful rich tomato soup (Melanie's homemade tomato sauce, red cabbage, carrots, onions, celery, bok choy, lemon salt, cumin, veggie broth) and a potato bake with bok choy, onion, fingerlings, and chard and a teriyaki sauce. I still love my green smoothies in the morning. Never seem to tire of good oatmeal with fruit and nuts, and I'm still enjoying big salads.

But it's become what's so. Not an adventure. Not a surprise. Not a challenge. And so I'm having to find another way into this. Maybe it's cookbooks. Maybe it's a cooking class. Maybe it's structured eating in a way I haven't tried lately or ever. I'm going to need to jazz it up to stay interested.

No comments: