- I want courage to stay in the dirt and the leafs and seeds and harvest-times with conviction to pass right by the shiny soulless things that still call to me from the corner of my eyes from the marketplaces.
- I want Rest in the knowledge that I am firmly on My soul path.
- I want openness to continued surprise and awe-inspiration events in both my days and nights.
- I want a ready-compassion for my naturally waning daily action-orientated energy supply.
- I want Love of my body and natural whole food meal-plan (not just an infatuation!).
- I want wisdom to keep on dancing; praying and listening from my feet on up.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
A reader's reply to asking for what we want
My friend Lily Gael sent me this after reading the recent post on what we want. I loved it so much I got her permission to share it with you: