Friday, April 11, 2014

Relationship workshop in Portland April 27

In January for the past three years, I've had the joy of a week in Florida with my friend Karen Casey, perhaps the best known writer of 12-step books for women. Karen is a dynamic teacher and an inspiring writer and I've learned a lot from teaching with her.

This month she is finally coming to Portland to teach a relationships workshop her with me. Karen will be focusing on relationships with others, a continuing thread in her writing, and I'll be focusing on the relationship with self. I'm very excited to be part of this project.

Based in the 12 Steps, the interactive workshop is open to all women. Sunday April 27, 1-6 pm at Tabor Space. $70. Preregistration required: jill@jillkellyauthor.com

Hope to see you there!

No comments: