- I eat my meals mostly alone, with one or two exceptions a week.
- I fix my own food and often eat similar things a few days in a row.
- At lunch, I read while I eat.
- At dinner, I watch a movie.
- I spend about 10 minutes eating a meal.
- I go to the gym (3x week) and walk (2-3x week) on a schedule.
- I walk alone, sometimes with music, sometimes not.
- I work until 7 most nights, watch TV or read in the evenings.
- I occasionally get to the studio.
- I write 45-60 minutes a day most days, but that's all the time I can spend.
- I am doing things I don't mind doing between meals.
- I have a pressured and driven sense of time.
- I snack a lot and wander into the kitchen looking for treats.
- I eat lunch and dinner with others.
- I only prepare two of 13 meals; somebody else does the rest.
- We chat at lunch and sometimes stay at the table for 30-45 minutes.
- We spend a long time over dinner, often continuing discussions from our pre-dinner circle.
- I walk more often and walk with someone else and talk about things.
- I walk when I feel like it or when someone asks me to walk with them.
- I play cards and interact with other people in the evenings.
- I don't do art work usually but if I do, I do it with others.
- I can write all day if I want to.
- I have a spacious schedule.
- I am doing things I love between meals.
- I forget about food between meals.