Saturday, June 21, 2014

Where I am with food

I haven't written about my relationship with food for a while. There's a not a lot new to say. I've meandered off the plan, occasionally eating wheat and dairy. They aren't staples the way they used to be. I'm still juicing every day, still eating many more salads than I used to and still having vegetable heavy meals most of the time. I still eat meat or other animal protein once a day rather than two or three times a day.

But I'm still on sugar and I've put most of the weight back on. I'm okay with the former but not with the latter. I don't want to be this heavy. I liked being lighter and thinner. But I missed the soothing nature of food.

I think about all this from time to time. I don't think about it every meal or every snack. I don't beat myself up about it. I remain open to a willingness to change. I'm willing to be willing. But right now I'm not wiling to go to any lengths to get it.

No comments: