Wednesday, July 30, 2014

straddling two dimensions

Last Friday and Saturday I had two intense days of personal work with Denny Gregg working to heal up some childhood and young adult wounds. Denny and I worked together for six hours each day though the time felt like no time at all until it was over each day and I left in a daze.

I have done inner child work before, some of it with Denny, and while all of it was good and helpful, this was extraordinarily powerful, perhaps because of the length of the experience and the solo intensity, just the two of us working on my experiences. It may also have been so effective because I was really ready to let these things go, not just curious but totally open to something different, something better.

I don't know what all this means or even how to write about it coherently as most of what happened was deeply emotional but I'm so glad I did it.


No comments: