Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gratitude for my life

One of the most important teachings I got out of the Money Program this past year was that sufficiency, enough, abundance aren't specific amounts. They are a steady flow of what we need and what we want coming and going from our lives.

I am very grateful for the people who have come into my life this year and equally grateful for those who moved on. It was painful at the time, but I know that friendships have a lifespan too and that we move and change in our beliefs and interests.

I am grateful for deepening relationships with my family and close circle.

I am grateful for all the learnings of the past year, some fun to know, some hard to accept, but all have enriched my life.

I am grateful to have sufficient money flowing in and out of my life to have the things I need and some of what I want.

I am grateful to all the readers who bought my books, to the people who invested in my art.

I am grateful for retreats and a studio where I can write and paint. These are long-held dreams come true.

I am grateful for my health, my mind, my opening heart.

And I am grateful for all of you flowing in and out of my life. 


No comments: