Here are just a few of the things that happened for me:
- I got the courage to double my hourly rate.
- I made significantly more money as a consequence.
- I finally found a successful way to stop overworking.
- I got things done on my longterm to-do list that I didn't think would ever get finished: an inventory of my art, an art website, five ebooks written and published, an Etsy shop.
- I gained a much greater understanding of investing and how to make the most of the money I do have and orchestrated some changes with my financial advisor and jumped in to do a little investing on my own.
- I met 70 amazing and inspiring people and became good friends with several of them.