Here's what I've come up with as I start on this second money transformation adventure:
1. Make and save what I did last year.
2. Be completely at ease in marketing and selling my books and my art.
3. Have a solid routine for budgeting and containing discretionary spending.
4. Be solidly in recovery from sugar and food addiction.
5. Have a good man to spend time with.
6. Be living fully in radical authenticity.
7. Step into transformation around how I consume: food, money, time, stuff, so that I have a lot more consciousness.
What might your goals be for this year?