Thursday, December 3, 2015

Celebrating the return of my neck

Sometimes when you're on a weight loss plan, it's the little things that mean the most. After all, a few ounces down on the scale isn't a lot to celebrate when you've got a fair amount to lose. Other consequences of the big efforts you make to change your eating and a multitude of subsequent habits can be far more rewarding.

Here are some of those rewards;

5. The occasional swelling in my feet and ankles has completely disappeared. I thought that was an age problem. Apparently not so.
4. Back and hip issues are much reduced. Maybe they aren't age-related eitehr.
3. Stamina is steadily improving.
2. There's been an almost a total reduction in anxiety.
1. I have a neck again that is considerably slimmer than my head. I had not paid any attention to its disappearance some years back but its reappearance has been a real delight.


No comments: