Monday, March 14, 2016

My Bright Line Eating results so far

I'm finding this a really amazing way of eating for me. Here are my results so far, in no particular order:

  • I've lost 58.5 pounds since October 12. 
  • I've broken a long-standing habit of eating after dinner while watching TV. I still watch but I don't eat.
  • My debilitating hip and low-back pain are gone. 
  • I can walk considerable distances with good energy.
  • I'm not winded after a flight of stairs.
  • I need new, smaller clothes. 
  • I don't crave demon foods. 
  • I am off cholesterol medications.

Another Bright Line Eating bootcamp starts next week. I have obtained more coupons if any of you are interested in giving this a try. It's sure working for me. 

3 comments:

TeenaGreena said...

Jill, Congratulations for taking on your health so successfully! So happy for you!

In admiration,
Tina

Human In Progress said...

Hi Jill,

Congratulations on these wonderful changes!

I just emailed you about the coupon. (We had an exchange a couple weeks ago, if you recall.)

Thanks,
Rachel

Jo Reimer said...

You are an amazing example of persistence. I hope I do as well.