Monday, May 23, 2016

My first gallery show!

I'm thrilled to say that four of the paintings from my new Hotel Room Flowers series have been accepted for the Pack It Up show at the Columbia Center for the Arts in Hood River. All the entries for Pack It Up have to be small enough to fit into a suitcase. I've been working small (on 8x10" canvases) so this was a great show for me to enter. I'm posting one of the pieces below that will be in the show. This new series will also be for sale on my website in mid-June.



2 comments:

L Alten said...

Oh Jill, this is really beautiful! Congratulations on your first show. I know it will go well. If I were still in the area (originally a Portland native) I would be happy to attend, especially to go to beautiful Hood River. Such fond memories. We are now desert rats in Reno. Blessings to you.

Bridget Benton said...

Congratulations!!!