Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Another great app: Grid Diary

When Tamara showed me Paper 53, she also showed me Grid Diary, another app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It is both things that the names says: it's a diary in a grid. You answer 8 questions about your day in any way you want. The cool thing is that you can use their questions, or choose others from their many suggested questions, or create your own questions, which I particularly like.

I do this as part of my Miracle Morning and I share it with two close friends, Brian and Sue. Brian shares his with me as well and so we have a sweet way of keeping tabs on each other. Here's my diary from Sept 4 to give you an idea. 

September 4, 2016

Weather: Sunny

Mood: Happy

When did I express my creativity today?

Worked on two paintings
Editing Gayle's novel

How did I connect with others?

Chatting with Mel
Talking with a sales clerk
Phone call with Diane

What in my day touched the Sacred?

Sitting outside while I journaled
Petitation

How did I care for myself today?

Gym
Good food
Stretching

What step did I take towards manifesting a desire?

Painted in the evening
Sought help for a technical problem

What did I enjoy today?

Editing that novel
Buying exotic magazines
Painting

What was I curious about today?

Getting the right shade of green mixed
Why the scanner isn't working even though it prints and copies

How engaged did I feel today?

9

No comments: