Saturday, October 8, 2016

My legitimate needs, Part II

Here's the list of legitimate needs I've come up with for me (these aren't in any particular order):

Silence
Solitude
Spacious schedule
Simplicity in my environment and my schedule
A tidy environment
Color
Ways to express my creativity
People who really get me
People who love me and whom I love
Kindred spirits (at least a couple)
Sobriety and abstinence
Engaging, satisfying work
Good health
Peace of mind and spirit
Cats
Sky and light and big trees
Things to learn and consider
Movement every day
Ways to share my thoughts and make a difference
Deep rest and reflection
Softness around me
Affection
Music
Paper
A deep connection to Spirit
Ways to be generous

In many ways, this is a description of my best life.

What are your legitimate needs?

No comments: