Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My Live between Meals website is live

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of my new website: www.lifebetweenmealscoaching.com. 

In conjunction with my new book, Candy Girl: How I gave up sugar and created a sweeter life between meals, I'm offering additional online assistance through 52 Support Conversations to folks who are struggling with food and sugar obsession. I'm also doing phone and email coaching and I have a few spots open.

You can find out more at my new website where you can sign up for the free weekly mailing of ideas, suggestions, and helpful tips.

As you know, I'm an alumna of Bright Line Eating and I highly recommend that program for getting started. www.brightlineeating.com  But if its cost is beyond you right now or you'd like a more personal approach, let's talk!

Hope you'll visit and let me know what you think.

No comments: